1. Abstract : Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper. Final acceptance will be based on the full-length paper, which if accepted for publication, must be presented at the conference. Abstracts of no more than 300 words should be submitted.
2. Paper : Ten-page papers (typed, single-spaced) should be submitted for final selection process. Indicate the author’s name and affiliation only on the cover page of the abstract and they should not be indicated anywhere in the paper.
3. Submit papers to Summit Scientific Committee, by online submssion on website.
4. Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed screening of papers. Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to submit Full Papers follow by the provided specification.
Deadline for submitting abstract is April 25, 2019
Deadline for submitting paper is April 30, 2019
Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed screening of papers.
* Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present the paper at the conference.
Final copies of accepted papers will be professionally published with ISBN number prior to the conference.