• General Text Requirements:
A. All manuscripts must be prepared in English and free of grammatical, spelling and/or punctuation errors. Please make sure your paper is thoroughly edited and proof read before submission.
B. All manuscripts must be the original work not yet submitted to any other journals or publications prior to the Conference. The Conference authors are free to submit the manuscript for publication in any journals.
C. The conference proceedings will be professionally reproduced with an appropriate ISBN/ISSN number. Final copies of all manuscript prepared based on the following specifications must be submitted to On LINE submission on our website http://www.kasct.co.kr/wta
D. Page Limitations:
1. Authors are allowed to submit a final paper of up to 10 single spaced pages(Conference Proceedings) inclusive of everything (e.g., any tables, figures, references and appendices).
2. Papers exceeding this page limit can be accepted with an additional production charge of US$10 for every additional single spaced page. Papers exceeding the page limit and submitted without the additional production charges will not be included in the proceedings.
Prepare your paper using Microsoft Word software on PC only. Submit your paper to the Director of Paper Review Committee, Dr, Jung, as an email attachment (On Line Submission) .
• Paper Format (also see sample below).
• The paper should follow the following format:
Up to 10(Conference Proceedings) inclusive of all tables, figures, references, appendices and so on. The text should be single-spaced within each paragraph but double spaced between paragraphs. Do not number the pages but make sure the pages are in correct order. Pages will be numbered by the editor.
• Font Type: Times New Roman
• Font size 11 point.
• The paper must be formatted for A4 size (210mm x 297mm).
• Set the page margins exactly as follows: top, bottom, left and right for 1 inch.
• Indent the first sentence of each paragraph with ½ inch and align text justify.
• All manuscripts must be accompanied by a short abstract of about 100 words and a list of no more than six key words, which define the subject matter.
• Consistency in presentation must be maintained throughout the paper.
• Use tables and simple diagrams which are clearly presented.? Please do NOT use colour graphics.
• Please do NOT use footnotes and do NOT list references as footnotes at the end of each page.
• If the paper does not follow these specifications, it will be returned!
|For other details, please see the example format below.
TITLE OF YOUR PAPER CENTERED LIKE THIS
* Your Name James Bond
Your Department’s Name
Your Organization (University’s) Name
Your co-author’s name
Your co-author’s Department Name
Your co-author’s Organization (University’s) Name and Your co-author’s name
Your co-author’s Department Name
Your co-author’s Organization (University’s) Name
[Mark * in front of the name of the presenting author]
Starting with “Abstract,” your paper needs to be typed in one column as shown in this example. Indent the first sentences of each paragraph with ½ inch. Use single space within each paragraph but double space between paragraphs as shown in this example. Do not number the pages but make sure the pages are in the correct order. Pages will be numbered by the editor.(All papers must be prepared and submitted in English).
Key Words: identify and list key words (maximum 6) which represent the content of your paper.
The paper title, author names (full names and institution only), titles (e.g., Assistant Professor or Assistant Dean or Head of School, etc.) and degrees (e.g., Ph.D., etc.) are not necessary. Title and author affiliations must be centered as shown above.
Submit your final paper to the Director of Paper Review as indicated in the accompanying instruction sheets. All papers need to be prepared in Microsoft Word and submitted as an email attachment.
TABLES AND FIGURES
Tables and figures must appear within the text (not at the end of the text). Tables and figures need to be numbered sequentially (e.g., Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, etc.) and they should bear a title (with appropriate upper and lower case letters) which explains their contents. For example:
|Table 1. Profile of Conference Participants
References must be listed immediately following the CONCLUSION or SUMMARY of the paper. Use APA style (http://www.apastyle.org). Alphabetize by author, and for each author list in chronological sequence. List the author’s names exactly as written in the source cited. (Please do NOT list references as footnotes at the end of each page).
See example below:
Aaker, D. A., Kumar, V. and Day, G.S. (1995), Marketing Research. 5th ed. John Wiley, New York.
Diaz, A. B. C. and Ruiz, F. J. M. (2002), The Consumer’s Reaction to Delays in Service, International Journal of Service Industry Management, 13(2), 118-140.
Pritzker, T.J. (n.d.). An Early Fragment from Central Nepal [Online]. Retrieved June 8, 1995, from
Smith, P.S. (2001, October 23). The Finest Dining Places in Hong Kong. South China Morning Post, B1, B3.
Acknowledgement is optional and should appear after the references and before the appendices.
Any “appendices” should appear at the end of the article after the list of references and acknowledgement(if applicable).